OverviewLearn to orate in a gentle way in order to conquer stage fright in front of the students.
- PCs or iPads (tablets)
- Projector (to do it in front of the class)
Time: 1 to 2 hours
- Download: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/?lang=nl
- For iPad: download ‘garageband’
- The verses 1-10 of Virgil’s first eclogue have been translated and improved
- Record your own oration
- Try as many times as necessary
For the cracks among us
- Go to http://freeplaymusic.com
Download a music fragment on your PC and import it to Audacity:
- click on ‘project’
- Then click on ‘import audio’
- Add the music fragment to your recorded oration
Listen to the various ‘compositions’ during class and evaluate them with the class.
What do I need?
- Internet: Yes
- Hardware: pc
ICT Level and Target Group
- ICT level: intermediate (with music : difficult )
- Target group: 2nd degree (prosody and metrics )