OverviewVia the site http://www.parthenonfrieze.gr students can study the Parthenon frieze and the depicted Panathenaic festival, for instance, by identifying the depicted gods and goddesses on the four sides of the temple frieze.
- Explain what is expected of the students: for instance, name all the gods, or only indicate how some of the gods can be recognised.
- The students go to http://www.parthenonfrieze.gr and select the English version of the site.
- They choose “learn about the frieze” and complete the assignment
- Via “play with the Frieze” and then “Olympic riddles: identifying the gods and goddesses” they can afterwards test their knowledge about the god.
What do I need?
- Internet: Yes
- Hardware: pc
ICT Level and Target Group
- ICT level: easy
- Target group: Second and Third degree
This post is also available in:
Dutch French German