OverviewIn order to practice reading new texts in Latin, or reading with good intonation, for example when studying a rhetorical text, students are encouraged to find an image of the bust of their chosen text’s author and animate it using the “Morfo” App.
- Identify the author of the chosen text by analysing its references.
- Find an image of the author on the internet, checking its copyright status and the trustworthiness of the source.
- Upload the image to the “Morfo” App and make it 3D.
- Record a video of yourself reading the Latin text.
- Send the finished video to the teacher, who can assess its quality.
ICT Level and Target Group
- ICT level: easy
- Target group: third
This post is also available in:
Dutch French German