OverviewIn order to demonstrate their comprehension of a myth or legend, and present the results of their research to the rest of the class, students create a video to explain it, with characters and backdrops designed using the “Puppet Pals” App (for iPad/ iPhone)
- Divide a legend or myth into different acts, according to the characters and backdrops required.
- Write dialogues between the characters which allow viewers to understand the story.
- Draw the different characters and search the internet for images which could be used as backdrops.
- Photograph the characters with the tablet and upload them to the “Puppet Pals” App.
- Do the same for the backdrops.
- Animate the different scenes using the “Puppet Pals” App and record the
- Edit and add caption using the “iMovie” App.
- Send the finished video to the teacher, who can assess its quality.
What do I need?
- Internet: Yes
- Hardware: pc
ICT Level and Target Group
- ICT level: easy
- Target group: first
This post is also available in:
Dutch French German